Our best-in-class products provide the insights and intelligence you need
Our full-stack product suite enables you to track and analyze your supply chain in real time from any device worldwide. Our platform simplicity and scalability allows you to scale individual products, multiple products, or integrate our products with your existing platforms to deliver a comprehensive supply chain understanding.
We provide the tools needed to assess risk, forecast supply chain disruptions, adhere to compliance regulations, and know who you do business with.
Global Rizk Assessment Technology ™ GRAT
GRAT is designed as an AI-powered, data driven tool to manage all aspects of supply chain risk. Cloud-based storage ensures the security of data, and a user-friendly interface makes the collection and reporting of data simple for executives, their staff and suppliers. GRAT is designed to be used with any or all of our products on a single dashboard, putting relevant data and actionable information at your fingertips.
Counter Forced Labor
We have developed a tool unique in its combination of operational rigor and ease of deployment.
- Specially designed surveys make it easy for suppliers to report key aspects of their operations
- AI driven scoring gives clear indication of areas of concern
- Expertly developed recommendations for corrective actions give essential guidance on how to address and reduce risk
- Concise, easy to read reports and dashboards turn large amounts of data into actionable information for managers and executives
- We address the worst forms of modern slavery to include forced labor, debt bondage/bonded labor, child slavery, and human trafficking
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Increasingly, consumers and investors demand, and regulators require that companies manage the impact and sustainability of their operations. Our ESG product puts information at the fingertips of decision makers. This allows them to stay abreast of the current regulatory requirements, and their organization’s performance against internal and external measurements of ESG compliance.
Black Swan events, unexpected disruptions like the COVID-19 pandemic, political unrest, natural disasters and geopolitical instability, are unpredictable, but certain to happen again. Our Black Swan assessment product provides unmatched insight into an organization’s complete supply chain, identifying areas of vulnerability before the next disruption occurs. Detailed supply chain mapping, and up-to-date intelligence monitoring are key to enabling proactive steps to mitigate the impact of future disruptions. The organizations which are best informed will be best prepared.